Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 20 Next >>
Topic: The Revelation of the Pyramids - by Pooyard (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged | 1  

I'd like to upgrade my original sigh to an ARGH!!! please...
Back to Top profile | search

John Byrne
Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged | 2  

Could I make a pyramid?

•••

With an enormous treasury, a couple of decades, a dedicated work force, the proper tools and no labor unions, yes.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged | 3  

JB, if you have any thoughts I would love to hear them.  Even when I don't agree with your view on things you always seem to have an interesting take on them.
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Chris Cottrill
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged | 4  

It really pisses me off when Alien nuts try "prove" ancient peoples
had "help" with their monolithic structures. How modern tech and
such is reverse engineered from alien crashes,etc.

It really devalues human ingenuity and achievement.

Don't even get me started on "Intelligent Design".
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged | 5  

This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with aliens, Chris.  If that is what you were thinking.

What seems to be going on, from my view, is that there was an advanced group on Earth before us.  In some ways they appear to have been more advanced than us.  It seems that others in our society may be aware if this alternate history and advanced technology as well.. but that is only hinted at in the documentary.  I can show you very compelling evidence to support this though, if interested.

Tony Midyett
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged | 6  

It really pisses me off when Alien nuts try "prove" ancient peoples
had "help" with their monolithic structures. How modern tech and 
such is reverse engineered from alien crashes,etc.

It really devalues human ingenuity and achievement. 

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

Well said.

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged | 7  

You guys need to keep in mind, there is a reason so many people believe aliens are responsible for things. It's not an accident, it's orchestrated.  When you consider that, it is hard to fault people for it.

Knut Robert Knutsen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged | 8  

"In some ways they appear to have been more advanced than us. "

The key word is "seems". Partly because building traditions are not part of the written record of clerics and academics, so people with no practical background look at the pyramids and gape in amazement.

Whereas a mason would look at a pyramid and go "I could improve on that".

Like I said, a pyramid is a pile of rocks with a tiny house inside.With current understanding of building techniques, we could limit ourselves to the capabilities of that time (I.e. use machines, but not use cranes to lift more than their technology could etc.)  and build structures even more solid with more space inside.

Like the Great Wall of China, this is just basic building techniques and a whole lot of sweat.

A lot of these "advanced civilization" / "Golden Age" or "alien influence" theories are just based on writers going : "I don't understand how they did this, so no-one does".

It amazes me whenever I see some expert on TV going "We really have no idea how they managed to do this" about some ancient structure.

Watching the "Building of Britain" TV-show, I could just imagine Fred Dibnah, that quaint old steeplejack, going : "Well, It's really simple. You take a bunch of rocks, then you pile them up in a pyramid shape, and this is how they might've done it ... "

The wheel had long since been invented by the time of the pyramids, and all it takes is a wheel and an axle on a support, and you have cranes and pulleys with which men could lift or pull ten times their own weight.

Any big city in the world has structures that are infinitely more advanced than pyramids. Even cathedrals from the middle ages are much more advanced, though many of the tools were the same. They just did more with those tools than we would today, as we have traded these tools in for more efficient machines.  

As for the "cosmic alignment" ideas that keep cropping up? Whatver they knew about astrology might have been used to "align" pyramids, but it's nothing more than "Feng Shui" on a large scale. Add to that some overreading of the significance of some things that could be completely arbitrary and some fuzzy math and suddenly it's "Magic".

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged | 9  

Knut, did you watch the documentary?  These are engineers and builders who don't understand how this could be done.  That machinist Christopher Dunn met with stone sculptors and the precision of the stonework boggled their minds.  They couldn't understand how or why people could or would go to such ridiculous lengths.

But also keep in mind this stuff is just a preview of the weirdness.

If the Great pyramid was made as a tomb.. then why were there no decorative features added?

Listen to that radio interview I posted.. he explains the details of the pyramids inner structure that almost certainly have a utilitarian function.

The weirdest part is that there is a empty space above the "king's chamber" that had a deep layer of burnt insect shells... no one knows why. This is really the only thing ever found in the entire structure.  No bodies were ever found in the supposed "sarcophagus".  It also appears that the the sarcophagus MELTED and/or exploded open.

Now, watch this video... this is going to sound nuts. I don't think a lot of info in this video is accurate.. but listen to what he says about this insect shell materials properties and try to keep an open mind.  I will explain to you why his story may have some truth in it.

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged | 10  

QUOTE:
I'm hoping I can share that later if people are intrigued by what is presented here.

QUOTE:
but listen to what he says about this insect shell materials properties and try to keep an open mind. I will explain to you why his story may have some truth in it.

This again? Can you just post what it is that you think you know? You did this with the whole antigravity thing:

1. Look at this book.
2. Read between the lines to see what it is really telling you.
3. I know some mind-blowing stuff that will put it in context.
4. I'm not going to tell you this stuff because it's too big/you won't appreciate it/people will be after me if I disclose what I know.

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged | 11  

I watched the YouTube video. Very convenient that he is invisible when
flying and that he wants to protect the habitat of the anti-gravity bugs.
Amazing how there is always something standing in the way of actual proof.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Jensen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged | 12  

I apologize for being so weird about explaining this.  But when i just come out and say it to people without giving them information to grab hold of and take seriously they INSTANTLY assume I am nuts and jump to conclusions - such as thinking I am a alien nutter.

Also, there is just a ton of info to absorb.  I have been studying this for years and I am overwhelmed by the amount of info I still need to research to understand this more deeply.

There is another subject I need to bring up but I don't know.. is 9-11 conspiracy talk taboo here?  Does JB care if we discuss this?   

And it is not that I am afraid of telling you guys what I know because people will get me. I am afraid to make noise publicly about this info though.  But I thought this documentary would be a good way to get people to take this seriously because it is so well done and I recently discovered this pyramid mystery seems to tie into this entire saga as well.

<< Prev Page of 20 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version