Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 06 November 2017 at 10:52am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Kevin - ah. Didn't know that. Not that it would stop Trump, mind you... <blush>.
Back to Top profile | search

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 07 November 2017 at 10:27am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

And let's remember, Trump revoked the Obama regulation to check for mental illnesses back in February.

There's a time I might have called it a conspiracy theory, but now I am convinced 45 hates Obama so much he will revoke EVERY piece of legislation if possible. 

Bitter, insecure, nasty and angry people will do that. 

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 November 2017 at 4:42pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Seems the GOP tax plan will likely be amended to include a repeal of an Obamacare rule disliked by conservatives that requires Americans to have health insurance coverage or pay a penalty.

Republicans sure are eager to complete some type of repeal so they can face voters next year with at least one major legislative achievement.

-C!

Back to Top profile | search | www

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 November 2017 at 4:51pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Even a minor legislative achievement could be something to present voters. According to the White House Trump hasn't signed any bills into law since September, and then it was stuff like "The Bob Dole Congressional Gold Medal Act" and of course "The Joint Resolution condemning the violence and domestic terrorist attack that took place during events between August 11 and August 12, 2017, in Charlottesville, Virginia, recognizing the first responders who lost their lives..." which can't be the official name, but... maybe it is?
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 November 2017 at 9:52pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

11/19/1863- Lincoln gives Gettysburg Address

11/19/2017- Trump tweets “Now that the three basketball players are out of China and saved from years in jail LaVar Ball is unaccepting of what I did for his son and that shoplifting is no big deal. I should have left them in jail!”

UGH!

-C!
Back to Top profile | search | www

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 3:40am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

What a thin-skinned, egotistical prick he is. 

He's completely destroyed the dignity of the Office of the President.

There was the tweet calling Hilary Clinton a loser. As he often does, he ended the tweet with an exclamation mark. Calling someone "LOSER!" is very kindergarten.

I really hope he is kicked out of office or resigns soon. Who could bear three more years of this shit?

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 8:55am | IP Logged | 7 post reply

He is like a dark, poisonous, polluted cloud covering this entire nation, affecting everyone in the country. On account of 45, we have no dignity, no good reputation, no respect, and have become a laughing stock of a country that other people have brought greatness to.

I have heard stupid comments that states wanted to secede from the USA... but if I were to hear any such rumors now, I would firmly believe them. Even the infrastructure of the country, notwithstanding that fucking moron*, is being warped and damaged.

Robbie is right. I don't know how we can withstand three more years of this. I heard noted (I think it was Samantha Bee) that we are, right now, in a Cold Civil War, and that could be more accurate than any of us want to believe.

*Don't blame me. I'm quoting the Secretary of State.

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 9:42am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Although I am used to Cotton Candy Hair's tweets now, there are still times I wonder if a parody account is tweeting them. 

Attacking a woman who ran against you in the election, and then ending it with the word LOSER!, shows just what an egotistical, thin-skinned 'human' he is. That is kindergarten language. Until Cotton Candy Hair tweeted it, I had only heard teenagers use that word, especially on social media.

Pathetic individual. 

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 9:50am | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Robbie, you are insulting kindergartners everywhere!  ;-)

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 1:18pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Trump is more honest than Dog's son? If this guy is not a plant there is a very real problem in the US.

Trump vs. Jesus

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 1:26pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Robbie, you are insulting kindergartners everywhere!  ;-)

True. ;-)

I feel sorry for Cotton Candy Hair's staff. True, they chose to be there (but when one is in employment, finding another job might not be instant). I would be stressed wondering what the buffoon's next tweet would be. Imagine the damage control at times.

I worked directly under a senior manager years ago, doing his admin. Normal person. No issues. But imagine if he'd been like 45. Imagine an environment where you go into work each day, log-on to your PC - and perhaps have to deal with the fallout because some immoral buffoon has tweeted lies/insults. What a headache that would be, eh?

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 November 2017 at 4:14pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Look at this:

Liar-in-Chief as far as I am concerned. Has he actually passed ANY legislation this year?

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version