Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 1:43am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

He’s gonna end up getting one of those girls killed. ======================================================Brian, see the murder of British MP Jo Cox for where (be it mainstream parties or the far right) spouting this kind of rhetoric leads.

Inciting racial hatred and violence from the POTUS. Pretty sure those are very serious crimes.

Edited by Greg McPhee on 18 July 2019 at 1:45am
Back to Top profile | search

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 5:48am | IP Logged | 2 post reply

You couldn't get much less religious than me, but this week has convinced me that what we need are 100 more Muslim women in Congress. Fuck these red-hatted creeps.
Back to Top profile | search | www

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 8:45am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Mr. Stevens, this is not about religion. It's about hatred and bigotry, and both unclean idols wear blindfolds. Bigots don't CARE who they hate... as long as they have a target.

Trump isn't going to worry about getting those congresswomen killed. He will undoubtedly, unquestionably, and absolutely deny that he had anything to do with it. After all, HE didn't pull the trigger. HE didn't tell anyone to kill them. That's just Fake News (tm). 

I don't think he understands that his words aren't just vague and trivial utterances. He's POTUS; hs statements have consequences. A lot of our presidents were smart enough to understand that; but he doesn't seem to.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 9:30am | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Who ever said he would worry about them being killed? He certainly won’t do that and, as you said, if something does happen to one of them, he will deny he had anything to do with it. But, he knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. He just thinks that him being re-elected justifies anything he says or anything that happens. And people who will blindly do what he overtly or covertly wants done are just the tools he needs to make his re-election happen. 

James Woodcock
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 10:23am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

This is some really sick joke. 
He tweets racism & then calls the people he tweeted about racist. 
He screams lock her up & then says no one should call for a public servant to be imprisoned
He lies & lies & lies & calls his opponents liars

How the hell did we get here? Why are we still here? To quote Ripley, ‘Did everyone’s IQ just drop?’
This gets more depressing each day
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 10:30am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

How the hell did we get here? The minute Obama was elected President, I wondered what type of backlash there would be... because racism has been around for a long time in some way.

Sadly, Trump and the current GOP is a direct result of 8 years with a Black President.

Why are we still here? Seems there are many cowardly, greedy, racist lawmakers running our government.

-C!

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 10:45am | IP Logged | 7 post reply

I think you/we got here by way of people like Rush Limbaugh (and there were a very few on the other extreme as well) being able to have broadcasts of half-truths, sheer propaganda and infotainment, along with lax regulations of media ownership saturation. In England it's been some of the tabloid 'newspapers' that I can't understand why anyone supports.

Trump has a lot of support that is not of angry working-class folks with limited time to parse barrages of information... he has a stock-holder class that sees an extra million or so in it for them to keep quiet and carry on!

More name-calling isn't working, though it's been plainly obvious long ago that Donald Trump is a racist and holds basically a belief in supposed superior class/race/genetic heritage (as there's no evidence of any other qualities to explain his 'great successes' even to himself).

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 11:45am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

The only thing missing from last night's Trump rally were hoods, robes and a burning cross.

Fingers are crossed that the 2020 election isn't tampered with so this outrageously dangerous agenda could continue. I wonder HOW badly damaged our political system is at this point.

-C!

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 12:56pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

He absolutely knows what he's doing.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 12:59pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

And now, after reveling in the chant last night (And he CLEARLY was), he says he didn’t like it and tried to get them to stop. Jesus Christ

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 2:34pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Each night I pray "Dear Jesus, please protect me from your followers."

Peter Martin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 July 2019 at 3:01pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

It is amazing how he has all the guile and disingenuousness of a not-particularly-bright nine-year-old who is trying to lie their way out of trouble, yet seems to get away with it over and over again.

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version