Posted: 01 August 2017 at 1:47pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Ed evidently did lots of cover layouts.

Ed Hannigan Covers and Sketches

Spider-Man examples
Back to Top profile | search

Anthony J Lombardi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 2:38pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Thanks Peter for providing me with the info as well as the link. I see that I responded once in that thread  and never went back to it again. So I missed John mentioning Ed Hannigan's name on the very next page.

Peter Martin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 2:53pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

No problem!

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 2:53pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

I just want him impeached.

I said to someone the other day (who misunderstood me) that I don't want him impeached for something he HASN'T done - it's wrong to frame anyone or fit them up - but I can't see, and I'm not even a lawyer, how he hasn't broken a lot of laws so far. 

Has he even put his interests - all of them - in a blind trust? 

Edited by Robbie Parry on 01 August 2017 at 2:54pm

Anthony J Lombardi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 3:42pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I want more than impeachment. I want an example made out of him. If he broke the law I want him behind bars. I want for the idiots that supported him to learn a lesson. So that the next time someone likes him comes along they'll not make the same mistake again. I want the GOP to see that it's not acceptable putting this kind of product out there. I want any would be Trumps to see that this method of politics isn't going to be tolerated. I want all the contractors and other people that worked for him and was screwed over to get paid what he owes them for the pain and suffering they've experienced because of what he did to them.

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 3:47pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

I agree, Anthony. 

But behind bars? A rich, privileged, well-connected person going to jail? When did that ever happen? (Cynical, I know).

I loathe him. I loathe the GOP for creating this "Frankenstein's Monster". I also cannot believe that there are people who voted for him. Someone over here said they could not believe people voted in spite of his comments and personality. In spite of? Some probably voted for him BECAUSE of his comments and personality.

I went to bed in November 'knowing' I would not wake up to news of an election victory. And yet I woke up to that. Like others. He is unfit. I didn't particularly like George W. Bush, but he was dignified. There is nothing worse than seeing this clown get baited by tweets. Or being offended by SNL sketches. An absolute joke of a person and president he is.

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 3:55pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

And Robbie, my friend, with no diminishing your anguish and discomfort... we gotta live here.

Still, Trump is managing to make the WORLD a worse place. The U.K. has been one of our friends and staunchest allies. Most of NATO are our friends... until last November, that is.

And I cannot possibly believe that there were people who voted for him (in my family, yet... oy) and STILL back him and apologize for his grotesques. 

I said it before and I'm sticking to it. I think we are now in an alternate timeline, not the mainline one. I dunno how (or if) we get back... but this can't be the way things ought to be.

Edited by Eric Sofer on 02 August 2017 at 3:31am

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 August 2017 at 4:11pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

I understand what you mean (your first sentence), Eric. :)

Trump attacked our mayor after the recent terrorist attack. He's a classless toad. That would have been akin to our Prime Minister, Theresa May, attacking the mayor of Orlando after that horrifying nightclub attack.

None of this feels real. 

I don't do hate, but I do hate him. 

It may have happened (we aren't privy to every WH discussion), but I wonder if someone - such as Pence or a WH staff member - has actually advised Trump to stay off Twitter. 

I would if I was, say, Chief of Staff or Vice-President. I really would. It'd be a respectful, "Mr President, I don't think your tweets show you in a good light even though you may wish to convey important points at time."

Human nature being what it is, I worry that his tweets could put off people who may be in a position to make trade deals. All heads of state and heads of government are PEOPLE. People have emotions. If I was president of (choose a country) and someone was attacking me on Twitter, I'd probably be inclined, immature though it is, to say, "That guy is getting no trade deal from us." Petty? Yes. But he's creating a kindergarten environment with his crap. I, like others, am fed up with it.

I thought I was insecure - I am - but that guy takes it to a whole new level. I cannot imagine a president before him ever taking offense, via Twitter, at SNL sketches. He really is pathetic. 

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 03 August 2017 at 2:52pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Wonder if this'll lead anywhere:

Edited by Robbie Parry on 03 August 2017 at 2:52pm

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 03 August 2017 at 8:20pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

I'm looking at a bottle of champagne in my bar.  I'd intended to set it aside for New Years.  But now I'm thinking I'll wait for the day Captain America (Robert Mueller) brings the heat to Trump.

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 04 August 2017 at 4:15am | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Let's be honest, people like him are untouchable. His heart is as cold as an ice cube and his skin is as thick as a rhinoceros. There will be a lot of media talk but that guy can get away with anything. I mean, he got elected despite so many controversies.

I can only hope his scarecrow brain (let's be honest, he's not smart, his tweets show a poor writing style) gets bored with the role and steps down. 

EDIT: I don't like my writing style, never have, so it may sound a little hypocritical - however, Trump has no comprehension of syntax and structure. He puts exclamation marks where they aren't necessary. And he just keeps using big words for the sake of it.

Edited by Robbie Parry on 04 August 2017 at 4:16am

Anthony J Lombardi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 04 August 2017 at 7:18am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

Let's be honest, people like him are untouchable. His heart is as cold as an ice cube and his skin is as thick as a rhinoceros. There will be a lot of media talk but that guy can get away with anything. I mean, he got elected despite so many controversies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
No one is untouchable Robbie. Trump got elected for two reason. Idiots and bigots who swallowed his pack of lies and the electoral college. The popular vote is proof that the majority of Americans did not want Trump to be president. The GOP began backing Trump because it suited their own needs. Well even they are beginning to back off their support of the Manchurian President. 

His reign of idiocy will eventually come to an end. I only hope that he is so sufficiently roasted that his name will become historically ridiculed. It's not enough for Trump to be shamed for the rest of his life. I want his like minded family to share that embarrassment. 

When Trump's time is over as President. None of them should get to talk about how they were so unfairly treated.

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version