|Posted: 17 December 2018 at 3:28pm | IP Logged | 3
Unless there's some major injury I am unawares of, these picks are picked. I checked out injury reports so I think I'm ready.
Saturday, December 22
· Redskins at Titans - No idea, even at this late date, what these teams bring to the table. AP's gotta be running on fumes this late in the season, right? Right?
· Ravens at Chargers - Ravens are rejuvenated, but Chargers have been consistent. Also, the football gods wouldn't hurt me, right? Right?
Sunday, December 23
· Bengals at Browns - Browns are flirting with a winning record. All that stands in their way are two teams that routinely kick them around, but they've beaten each of them once already. Round two, coming up! This is AFC North porn.
· Buccaneers at Cowboys - Wow, Indy took the 'Boys behind the woodshed.
· Vikings at Lions - Cake walk? It's a division game, so it should at least be a wild cake walk.
· Giants at Colts - Done deal, right? Right?
· Jaguars at Dolphins - Florida Fight!
· Bills at Patriots - One of these teams has won three of the last five games. The other has lost three of the last five. Hmm.
· Packers at Jets - Snore
· Texans at Eagles - I think Foles is just flat-out better than Wentz.
· Falcons at Panthers - Gotta roll the dice sometimes.
· Rams at Cardinals - Another division game. Cardinals crushed the Rams 44-6! On the road! Two years ago.
· Bears at 49ers - The game this could have been! Damn injuries.
· Steelers at Saints - Steelers are still in the playoffs. Literally. They lose, and it's over. Maybe they win, with a perfect gameplan. But Saints could probably spank them 35-10 with a mediocre gameplan. I just hope it doesn't come down to a kick.
· Chiefs at Seahawks - A very loud rout.
Monday, December 24
· Broncos at Raiders - More potential division wackiness.
Over to you, Matt!
Edited by Kevin Hagerman on 23 December 2018 at 2:08am