Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 4
Topic: Absolute Man Of Steel in 2026... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message
Jon PInto
Byrne Robotics Member
Avatar

Joined: 24 May 2021
Location: United States
Posts: 15
Posted: 02 October 2026 at 7:21pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

…original floppies…

•••

Please don’t do that.

***

Ugh! I don't believe I wrote that either. I've never even used this term before in my life. I'm gonna say it's all the allergy medications I had taken.

Back to Top profile | search
 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 4
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login