Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum
Topic: IDW Classic Collections with JB Content Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message
Barry Weinberger
Byrne Robotics Member
Avatar

Joined: 03 May 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 160
Posted: 30 September 2026 at 5:08am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

I see that some of these recent collections have JB content in them.  I picked up The Rocketeer one, and that has a JB story in it.  I think there are several Star Trek collections that are including JB stories.  I intend to get those as well.  These are nice editions IMO, comparable to the DC Compact Comics line, and Marve Premiere Collection line.  Waiting for JB material in those…
Back to Top profile | search
 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login