Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum
Byrne Robotics > The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 4
Topic: This should be much bigger news... Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 07 July 2022 at 6:14pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

They call Jimmy Buffet fans parrotheads, but they should call every one of the regurgitators of half-truth talk radio bombast and manufactured outrage type garbage on the internet that. They are parrots not people; you aren't talking to anyone because there's nobody really there. Thirty or more years of these kinds of wind-up-toys in U.S. politics... now how do you get them interested in something else? We still have the anti-vacc covid is a hoax people going strong where I am and causing harm and bother... even in the medical profession itself astonishingly, which 'proves' it for others. How does some crap, usually anonymous or misleadingly attributed (like a Doctor who is just a podiatrist touting a cure all vitamin 'they don't want you to know about) read online become the 'truth' for some, over... well everyone else?

The CRTC in Canada is starting to bear some teeth and regulate internet content as well as television (RT News down, Fox News channel to come I hope), I think the U.S. must've learned the hard way by now but I saw a clip from freaking Alex Jones' Info Wars show so it's still out there somewhere, or some part of youtube I just never see. Ooh, I'm a nasty bad censor person... I probably want to stop people from having certain very effective guns as well... better than this crap we have so much of today! Weak is allowing crazy people to yell fire in theatres or publish all kinds of hateful violence promoting b.s. in any medium. I'll back Justin Trudeau if he's restoring some regulation in these areas. The fact that some are desperate to paint him as radical or fascistic or in league with terrorists only pushes me toward him not having voted for him before. I hope likewise people are continuing to support Joe Biden when it comes down to it.
Back to Top profile | search | www

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 4
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version