Topic: Trump- 1 Hillary- 0 (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged | 1  

Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 6:33am | IP Logged | 2  

From everything I've read, I believe that voter fraud is a myth concocted by the Republican party to grant them more control over allowing - or, more significantly, DISALLOWING - who can vote and who cannot.

Combine this obstacle with the sense of futility that a lot of Americans have with the "my vote doesn't really count" point of view, and the effort of obtaining some bullshit voter ID and being forced to vote at awkward times and locations, and those power-mongers have achieved their goal; let "our" people vote, prevent "their" people from voting.

And then, there's the sector who believe that Americans aren't really competent to vote because they're not smart enough to determine the best candidate - so the existing government should just replenish itself from within, and not allow that stupid electorate to get involved in something as critical as running the country.
Back to Top profile | search

Thom Price
Byrne Robotics Member
L’Homme Diabolique

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged | 3  

Curious that if voter fraud is so common and, apparently, it's so easy to rig voting machines that the noble Republicans manage to win so often against the dastardly Democrats.  Odd to go through so much trouble for such poor results.
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Don Zomberg
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged | 4  

Yes, Democrats go to great lengths to rig elections in their favor...and end up losing congressional and gubernatorial seats.

Brilliant plan. 

Edited by Don Zomberg on 08 October 2016 at 7:38am

Jeremy Simington
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged | 5  

John M. Jackson, you have a lot to say about documentation & voting.  Any comments on Trump's sexual predation?  Here's the video & transcript in case you haven't seen it.

TRUMP: I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything...Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

PRESIDENTIAL!

John M. Jackson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged | 6  

Jeremy, I have said previously that he is an ***hole.

But I will vote for an ***hole seven days a week and twice on Sunday over a pathological liar.

I know where I stand with an ***hole and I can deal with it.  With a pathological liar you never know where you stand.

Anyway, I'm going to back to bed and will reply later.

Brandon Frye
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged | 7  

I would agree that an needing a ID card specifically for voting creates and unnecessary complication for those who already struggle with work hours to make ends meet.

However, why not simply require a valid form of ID (driver's license, SS card, etc)? I find it very difficult to believe there can be that many people in the country, poor or otherwise, who have no form of ID whatsoever. 

One can't cash a check or even buy a beer on an "honor system" so why have one for electing our government? Just because there is no evidence of voter fraud in the past, doesn't mean it couldn't happen in the future.

I can't imagine how simply requiring a valid ID would be a huge hurdle to anyone. But no, I don't see the point in having to obtain a separate ID made specifically for voting.

Anthony J Lombardi
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged | 8  

Jeremy, I have said previously that he is an ***hole.

But I will vote for an ***hole seven days a week and twice on Sunday over a pathological liar.

I know where I stand with an ***hole and I can deal with it.  With a pathological liar you never know where you stand.

Anyway, I'm going to back to bed and will reply later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Well Trump is both an asshole and a pathological liar. Oh whatever shall you do now?

Robbie Parry
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged | 9  

Trump certainly has lied. Many times. 

In other news...

Vinny Valenti
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged | 10  

"But I will vote for an ***hole seven days a week and twice on Sunday over a pathological liar."

---

I'm no fan of Hillary by a long shot but I can't believe you are saying that with a straight face.

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security
Robotmod

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged | 11  

Right.  Trump lies constantly.  I mean, all the time whenever he's confronted with the horrible things he's said no matter if he said them 20 years ago or 20 minutes ago.  Trump is both an asshole AND a pathological liar.  To say otherwise is to be purposely ignorant.  

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 08 October 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged | 12  

Not to mention the fact he's proud his celebrity allows him to sexually assault women. 

<< Prev Page of 105 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version